What does it mean to build family capacity, and how do we do it?
What do you currently do to support parents and caregivers in implementing intervention between our visits, within their naturally occurring routines and activities?
See this online module to learn more!
Here's the description from the ECTA Center:
This online module:
- introduces family capacity-building to practitioners and service providers,
- explains the steps of introducing new practices to parents and families,
- includes short video excerpts demonstrating family capacity-building,
- checks a learner's knowledge understanding through a variety of interactive formats, and;
- includes a family capacity-building checklist for self-assessment or planning home visits.