|Photo credit: Division for Early Childhood|
- Semantically, the use of “more” as a general all-purpose (GAP) word and/or sign can cause communication to break down.
- Pragmatic: “more” cannot be the first turn in a conversation.
- Concept representation: child lacks the motor skill to use the sign or child does not understand the concept
- Public library database
- University/college library database
- Your agency might have an organizational subscription to the journal
- Your supervisor or administrator might be a member of the Council for Exceptional Children or Division for Early Childhood